1. Our Introductory Offer of 3 classes for $45 is only available to brand new clients of Pilates Kula. You can only purchase the Introductory offer once.
2. A minimum of two people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
3. If you have not booked into a class, in order to avoid disappointment, please call to check that the classes are taking place, particularly in the early morning and late evening.
4. Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more than 12 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, but we have to be fair and consistent with all clients across all studios.
5. Bookings are made online or in the studio. Call the studio (if it is out of reception hours please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24hrs) 0418 138 779 or email: email@example.com
6. Payment must be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
7. Out of consideration for the Trainer, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
8. If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. We would also suggest you book into another class just in case.
9. Block Session Packs and Private Sessions are valid for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase. Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
10. Monthly passes are valid for 1 month (30 days) from the date of your first class booking. Monthly passes are non-refundable and are not transferable and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured.
11. Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice.Yoga Pilates Kula reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary
12. If you do not cancel or reschedule your class outside of the 9 hour time frame or are a no show/absent from your class you will lose your session
13. Members that late cancelled will also be charged a fee of $15
14. Gold members who wish to do 2 classes per day can opt to do so by paying an extra $18